The ergonomic design of the new 3 Position Philips LFH-2310 USB Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. The requirements for usage have been incorporated into its design: because it inclines gently from the center, the user can switch easily and smoothly between the various functions. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only a slight movement of the heel, without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
- 100% waterproof. All internal electronic components are sealed
and protected against water damage.
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usablility and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- USB Plug
- Plug & Play design